Sunday, August 19, 2007

Okay, Maybe I Do Need To Get A Life ....

At the risk of having Jen tell me I should reach into my pants, look around for my balls and then grab and yank them, I have to admit that I love watching BookTv on the weekends. 

Okay, I don't watch it all weekend and mostly have it on in the background while I do other things, but sometimes they have such good programming I will sit - or stand - and watch an hour or two if the discussion is really interesting.  BookTV is 48 hours of non-fiction books and will air panel discussions of authors who have written non-fiction books  discuss recent topics or topics on which they recently written. Also, they have authors discussing their non-fiction books.  Most of the authors have written biographies, histories or  books on recent events.

Usually the discussions are extremely interesting and cover a wide variety of topics that I might not necessarily have even considered reading.  If you go to BookTv.org  you can view their programming schedule and they have posted a large number of the programs so you can view them on line.

Okay, it is not as much fun as 48 hours of receiving  bjs or having sex, but then again, not many women are willing to offer 48 hours of bjs or sex!  :)

 

12 comments:

Dizzie said...

I think your balls might stay put until the moment you join Oprah's book club. Then they whitter up and die on their own, trust me! LOL

jford said...

LOL, I will not be joining Oprah's Book club anytime soon, although I wouldn't mind joining a local book club if it isn't too lame.

Dizzie said...

Naah.. I think you can pull that off, and still keep your nuts! But it's borderline... ;)

Jenny! said...

Dude....GRAB YOUR FUCKING BALLS...and get a bag of popcorn...I want ot watch too!

jford said...

Jenny,

You're welcome to join me anytime, but did you want to watch BookTV or watch me grabbing my fucking ball? :) Either way, sit on the couch next to me and have some popcorn - but be careful, you never know what posp up in the popcorn box, especially if I am grabbing my fucking balls ... ;)

Jenny! said...

Both would be entertaining actually...i hate when cock tastes like buttery popcorn!

jford said...

I'll make sure the popcorn isn't buttered ... I am always the gentleman.

Dizzie said...

Balls still attached? Or did you send them to Oprah so she could make herself another purse? ;D

jford said...

Hart,

They still attached, but hanging on by a pubic hair - fortunately I have an appointment to have them re-attached and firmly affixed!

Dizzie said...

Your answers have been posted...

jford said...

Thanks Heart!

Jenny! said...

Ok...it's time ot grab your balls and put up a new post dude!